The membership of the Association of Pakistani Physicians and Surgeons of the United Kingdom is open to all doctors, dentists, allied health professionals and students in medical or allied fields of Pakistani heritage, irrespective of their place of study.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
As an active member you will:
- Have access to the contact details of other members (subject to their consent)
- Be entitled to special discounts on a variety of services e.g. eating out, car insurance, flights, holidays etc.
- Right to vote in the election and hold an office.
- Opportunities for social and networking, Discount towards APPS UK annual gala dinners.
- Discounts towards APPS UK medical conferences, workshops and seminar registration.
- Career advice and mentor-ship
- Help and support would be provided to ‘Doctors in Difficulty’
- PLAB Guidance
- Guidance towards clinical attachments and jobs in NHS
- Help shall be provided towards writing CVs and Cover Letter
- Guidance towards preparation for consultant interviews
- Support towards organising voluntary/charitable work experience in Pakistan
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS:
A) ACTIVE MEMBER:
The active members will have a right to vote in the election and hold an office.
- Standard Membership: Doctors, dentists and allied health professionals in senior grades of employment will pay a membership fee of £30 / year
- Trainee Medical Professional: £20 / year
- Allied Health Professionals: £20 / year
- Retired Membership: Doctors, dentists and allied health professionals retired from NHS and currently living in the UK will pay a subsidised membership fee of £10 / year
- Lifetime Membership: will be granted to those active members of the Association who pay a one off fee of: £500
B) STUDENT MEMBER:
Students in a medical or allied health field can register under the following subcategories. There is a membership fee of £12 / year. The student members may hold office on specified seats and vote for student representatives in APPS UK.
- Student in the UK
C) AFFILIATE MEMBER:
Doctors and students in a medical or allied health fields who reside out of the United Kingdom and those who are un-employed in the UK can register as Affiliate Members.
There is no membership fee for this category and no right to vote or hold an office.
D) HONORARY MEMBER:
The Association may appoint any person as an honorary member distinguished for services or achievements in medicine or the allied sciences, or who has rendered other services of unusual value to the Association or humanity. These members may serve on or chair committees or task forces of the Association and participate in all of its activities, but will not have the right to vote.
E) CORPORATE MEMBER:
Any business that shares our vision can become part of APPS UK network.
- Silver Member: Membership fee is £10 / month
- Gold Member: Membership fee is £30 / month
- Platinum Member: Membership fee is £50 / month
To become a member please fill in the form below:
|Standard Member||£30.00 per Year.||Select|
|Trainee Medical Professional||£20.00 per Year.||Select|
|Allied Health Professionals||£20.00 per Year.||Select|
|Retired Health Professional||£10.00 per Year.||Select|
|Lifetime Membership||£500.00 now.||Select|
|Student Member||£12.00 per Year.||Select|
|Corporate Silver Member||£20.00 per Month.||Select|
|Corporate Gold Member||£30.00 per Month.||Select|
|Corporate Platinum Member||£50.00 per Month.||Select|
|Affiliate Member (Free)||Free.||Select|