MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME IN THE UK FOR DOCTORS:
The programme, that will run for 2-3 years, starts towards the second half of 2021 and the interviews (face to face or Zoom) will take place in the spring as per pandemic restrictions.
Hospital placements are scattered all over England and almost all specialities are catered for. You will be paid a full time salary which ranges between £38,693 – £49,036 + extra remuneration as per on call duties.
The programme consists of 3 main elements:
> Research Module
> Clinical Module
The academic & clinical modules are taught by the university on Saturdays (2 sessions per month). Some teaching may take place during the week outside normal working hours. The university course fee for the programme leading to a Masters degree is £35,000. This is for the entire programme of 2-3 years and can be paid in instalments.
You will come to the UK on a Tier 2 visa which is extendable after 3 years provided you secure another job in the NHS after this programme.
If offered a place on this course you will be sponsored for General Medical Council registration provided you meet all of the GMC criteria:
1. Primary medical qualification recognised by GMC
2. Passed English exam (IELTS / OET) to meet the GMC requirements for PLAB exemption
3. Have obtained a postgraduate medical qualification in your chosen speciality
4. You have never attempted and failed any part of PLAB exam (in which case you are not allowed to apply for PLAB exemption through any route).
5. You must be engaged in clinical practice for at least 3 out of last 5 years.
6. It is a GMC requirement that international medical graduates (IMGs) applying for Full GMC registration via sponsorship route remain in clinical practice for the proceeding 12 months.
There will be an intense competition for this highly attractive scheme and doctors are expected to apply from all over the word.
To enhance your chances of success APPS UK will assist Pakistani doctors in writing an excellent CV and conduct free interview preparation courses.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com so we can review before forwarding to the Programme Directors.
If you should have any further queries please contact Dr Abdul Hafeez on: +44 7702099167