2. You (hereinafter called "The User") hereby acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the information disclosed by you to APPS UK, has been disclosed freely and knowingly, and that any and all information provided to APPS UK will be used in furtherance of the services APPS UK offers, and that the information will not be disclosed knowingly or wilfully to any third party without the User's authorisation, except as may otherwise be permissible by this agreement and required by the services offered by APPS UK.
3. The User acknowledges that by submitting communications to APPS UK, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between the User and APPS UK or any of its affiliate or subsidiaries other than pursuant to these terms and conditions. APPS UK shall not be responsible for any payment of any monies to any party in connection with APPS UK's use of communications submitted by the User.
4. The User is solely responsible for the content, quality and accuracy of the information he or she provides.
5. The User assumes all risk and/or responsibility for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of these services.
6. The User may not post, transmit or otherwise use any information gained from this system without the express permission of the owner of that information.
7. You, the User shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of APPS UK in any way through any means or device including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or by use of the means expressly prohibited by any provision of these terms and conditions.
8. The User may not use any APPS UK service to transmit vulgar, racist, libellous or otherwise offensive and/or illegal material.
9. The User is responsible for all charges resulting from use of APPS UK services including direct charges and indirect charges.
10. APPS UK has compiled this information in good faith, but makes no representation and gives no warranty that the information is accurate, complete or up-to-date. APPS UK cannot be held responsible for any errors contained within this website or links available from within this website. APPS UK may make improvements and/or changes to the services at any time without notice.
11. APPS UK is not responsible for the content, quality, accuracy or any other aspect of the information provided by APPS UK users; nor is APPS UK liable for any errors in that information, nor for errors, disruptions or delays in its transmission.
12. You, the User, agree that APPS UK will not be liable to you for any loss or damages, either actual or consequential, arising out of or relating to these terms, or to your (or any third party's) use or inability to use the site, or to your placement of content on the site, or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the site, in particular, APPS UK will have no liability for any consequential, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data), arising out of or relating to these terms, whether based in contract, tort, statutory or other law.
13. APPS UK is not responsible for any misuse of information or material provided.
14. APPS UK may but is not obligated to monitor or review any information provided or the information contained therein, to maintain it or protect the rights of users.
15. APPS UK reserves the right to remove anything that it determines - in its sole and absolute discretion and in compliance with relevant laws - does not comply with the rules set forth herein and to refuse any material deemed offensive, racist, or otherwise unfit.
16. APPS UK reserves the right, without any prior notice, to cancel the access of any user not complying with the rules.
17. APPS UK shall have the right for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the service, including but not limited to content, features, or hours of availability.
18. APPS UK may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability.
19. APPS UK is not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages referenced.
20. The User specifically acknowledges that APPS UK is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the User.
21. Links from APPS UK on the World Wide Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement from APPS UK. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
22. APPS UK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these terms and conditions of use will be effective when they are on the site. The User agrees to review these terms and conditions of use periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the services after any changes to these terms and conditions of use are on the site will be considered as your acceptance of those changes.
23. APPS UK owns, controls, licenses or has the right to use and provide the site and all material on the site including without limitation text, tables, illustrations photographs, images, (collectively the "Content"). The site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, international conventions. APPS UK is the owner of the copyright in the entire site. The User agrees to abide by any and all copyright notices information or restrictions displayed on the site.
24. APPS UK welcomes your comments regarding its services, including the site. However, any or all material and information provided by you may be included in a database owned by APPS UK in which we have rights and interests, including but not limited to, the compilation copyright. We reserve the right to use any information or materials you provide to us or that we obtain through your use of the site or services to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications"), you grant to APPS UK a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use (including use for promotional and advertising purposes), copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications and any ideas or original materials contained in such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. This grant shall include the right to exploit any and all proprietary rights in such Communications including, without limitation, any and all rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. The User waives all rights you may have to inspect and/or approve of any use by APPS UK of any material or idea submitted by you in any Communications or receive any compensation for such use.
26. The User waives all rights to any claim against APPS UK for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications. The User agrees and understands that APPS UK is under no obligations to use any material or ideas submitted by you in any Communication in any way whatsoever.